21 September 2012

Surprise London Design Festival

Hannah (4), Hannah (6) and I decided to make a spontaneous trip to London which turned out to have many wonderful surprises... After a hearty din of Dutch pancakes, hanswan (4) and I walked it off on the way to Waterloo. What should we stumble across but the premier of the Design Festival! There were a couple of tabletop sales going on and some activities too, which we decided to make the most of. I spent some cash on some stuff which I will duly show you in a haul at some point.




Yuki Uebo




A little interactive piece by some Goldsmith graduates exploring 'Britishness'. I described it as 'stodgy food'...



THE stall.




Studio Sudi



GAS Art store.





Kuan Ting Yao


Yu Pu Yen


House of Flora. She didn't let us take a beermat though, so we're not on good terms.






Gabriella Ingram



Kate Jennings



Coralie Bonnet


Dahea Sun. These clothes CHANGE COLOUR. Yes.


Sabatina Leccia


Bo Young Park


Sibley Grove


Mai Hirooka


I'd like to thank the unnamed lady with the blue eyeshadow who asked us for directions and thus, gave us tickets to go in, otherwise we'd have never been able to see all of it on the first night! And Hannah and I now have a vast collection of business cards, so I reckon I'm going to have to make a haul of that too.