21 March 2015

Kingston School of Art Archive: 140 Years of KSA

Back in December, I started volunteering at the Kingston School of Archive which I never knew was situated in the back of our Uni library. They desperately needed some 'graphics' help so they set me on a fun task which they described as a 'montage' using all their material in the archive. I thought well... I can do something a bit more interesting with all this stuff. I thought how about some wallpaper! 





This task was really fun and it's paid off! I made them to cover some of the walls in their 140 years of Kingston School of Art exhibition at Kingston Museum and they have been spotted to be used again later on this year... I will keep you posted on that one! Not sure if it's alright to reveal just yet. 

Hopefully I can find the time to stay involved with the archive, and possibly help out with some more projects.