03 October 2014

Fashion Scout SS15.

I'm finally back into a stage where I can blog again! I have been working/holidaying/working for the whole of September, and it's been pretty tiring. I promise I haven't had a spare breath until now so I honestly apologise for the late notice. 
SO time for a big catch up. I was at Fashion Scout again for Friday and Saturday. Honestly, I would say the days that I went to were a little disappointing, and I guess that this season has had many people questioning the fashion system. You can only have a look at the Chanel show to see that it's starting to crack. So I can only say that I didn't enjoy it so much this season, purely because I'm starting to get a little bored... harsh? Possibly. But I'm not important enough for people to care.
I've always known that I couldn't continue fashion illustration forever as my entire career; I can barely keep interested in drawing for other people. But either way, I got some nice pieces out of this season... but it is possibly time for me to move on. That doesn't mean I'll be leaving the fashion world at all! I've met too many incredibly kind and innovative people for that. Besides, I will always love clothes, I will always love the performance and concepts of shows.

Ashley Isham

Cassandra Verity Green

Marianna Jungmann

Min Wu

Ong Oaj Pairam

Yujia Jin

Bernard Chandran

Dora Abodi

 
Kiev Showcase

Little Shilpa



Merit Award

Zeynep Kartal