07 September 2014

Freiburg Photography.

I developed a few films last week, including while I was in Freiburg. I'm obviously not doing as well on the photography side, I'm getting a little impatient with it. But I'm enjoying looking through and reflecting on the sense of space. Our summer brief is to create a dummy book and concept for a non-fiction book that is meant to provoke thoughts and represent an ideology or opinion. I'm finding a lot of inspiration from spaces that I've photographed, places and moments that I feel are worth reflecting. I still need to work on wording the actual concept (it's a bit wishy washy and flowery at the moment). Either way, hope you like the photos. As usual, more will be added to my Tumblr page shortly.

Also, if you're wondering, the first two of the Vitra Museum (GO and visit, it's small but really great).