01 March 2013

Fashion Scout: Day 3

Sorry it's been a while since I last posted about Fashion Scout! More than likely you've got bored of hearing about it, so I will try my best to post all of these in quick succession so that it'll have been worth the wait.

Day 3 was a short day, thankfully, because everybody was knackered from the previous day. The day consisted only of two shows, and I only went to see the Phoebe English show. It was set out a little differently, using one section of the room upstairs. The beautiful thing about the space upstairs is the room itself; the stunning floors and ceiling just add that sense of grandeur to all the shows upstairs. It makes a change from the blank space of downstairs, although it's understandable if it doesn't fit the concepts the designers have created.





What I loved most about this show was more the combination of the set up, the room, and the movement that the models were set to do. It was very mechanical, and so gave an eerie, futuristic feel. Oh, and the shoes, I love the shoes.