06 March 2013

Fashion Scout: Day 4

After the weekend, I felt well prepared for Monday and Tuesday, which I could argue were my favourite days for drawing. I also wanted to do a lot of backstage focus, just because I find those moments so interesting to draw, aside from the shows and the clothes. Backstage, it's all about the faces and the hair and make-up, a whole side of the show that people don't get to see the process of. And of course it's then that you get to capture the beauty and interesting faces of the models, where a catwalk it's just too fast to get an accurate life drawing.
Monday was so full of shapes and beautiful silhouettes that I just loved. I would DIE for a Heohwan Simulation coat.


Natasha Zinko: Kiev Fashion Days




Eugene Lin




Heohwan Simulation


Fam Irvoll


Ji Cheng