21 February 2013

Fashion Scout: Day 2

On day 2 I arrived with more confidence than the previous day, having felt I'd made some successful images. I only missed one show on Saturday, and it was the biggest day of the week, with Merit Award, Ones to Watch AND Pam Hogg, all in one day. It was a long, exhausting, yet fulfilling one, and the favourite day by far. Unfortunately, I didn't get much backstage drawing done, which in hindsight is my favourite part! But the shows were incredible, and thankfully I only missed one.

Ones To Watch: YEASHIN

Dans La Vie

Zeynep Tosun

Merit Award: Yifang Wan


Pam Hogg

Favourite for me was YEASHIN, and I will most definitely be watching her for the next few seasons. The whole of Freemason's Hall was roaring, especially for the Pam Hogg show. As anticipated, it shocked everybody, as she sent completely naked models down the catwalk. I'm not sure how much I enjoyed it, but it was, nevertheless, a performance. It certainly left me in shock for the next 12 hours.