22 August 2012

When in Beijing...

I feel so so lucky to have traveled extensively, today being no exception. Hopefully this works in China (as much social media doesn't work here...), but I'm currently on day 4 of my trip with my family to Beijing. From here we'll be here another two days and then move on to Shanghai and Guangzhou for a total five days before heading home. I had planned to blog while I've been here, but alas, I've been away from my baby MacBook and there's excruciatingly bad Wifi in my hotel at the moment... I'm not even sure if blogger works in China! However I am keeping a (another) sketchbook while I'm here, and I will sure be sharing as many photos as I can with you! Shall keep you all posted.

From Beijing with love,

V

N.B. and here we are on day 12... I wish that I could have blogged through this trip, but it seems that blogger isn't permitted here for reasons unknown.ill be catching up as soon as I'm home but in the meantime, check out my tumblr, the-sound-of-rain, if you so wish.