23 January 2014

Kingston University: Location Drawing, Royal Festival Hall

We're having more sessions of location drawing with George Butler, this time to Southbank, primarily the Royal Festival Hall. Sort of a little disappointing location choice, seeing as I've spent so much time there, but it turned out to be quite relaxing in the end. I came out with a few drawings that I liked, and was surprised which ones were liked most.








I like my drawings of buildings and the chairs best, but George liked the weird abstract one that I did when I got bored of drawing babies... I still think it's pretty rubbish, but hey, George is in The Guardian.

P.S. I am so so SO sorry for the horrendous state of these scans, but flickr was driving me up the wall, and what with iPhoto and Preview going crazy... I just gave up. It's late and nearly the weekend, so many apologies.