10 June 2013

Graduate Fashion Week

I asked Kingston Fashion whether I could illustrate at their shows and so I went along to both the internal show and Graduate Fashion Week too. Some of the collections were phenomenal, and there were plenty that didn't make the GFW cut that I would have loved to see again on the bigger catwalk. However, it was all fun, and it was great to see such variety of work. As much as I love fashion illustration, it's still incredibly difficult to get a good drawing! So I only came out with nine drawings that are finished and I like. And here they are! I know there's a lot of fashion illustration as of late, but I guess its actually the only drawings I've done in a while. I promise, it's not the only thing I do! I'm working on some more of my personal surface pattern work and we're also to draw every day this summer so... looks like I'll be doing a LOT of drawing.

Nolwenn Faligot




Elena Gatsenko